Information We Collect
Pentavere collects the following types of information via the Website, both directly from you and indirectly through our third party service providers (our “Providers“).
“Personal Information” means any information or set of information that identifies or could be used to identify a natural person. When you ask for additional information or ask Pentavere to contact you,, you will be asked to provide Personal Information such as your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. We do not collect any Personal Information from Visitors, unless they provide such information voluntarily. Personal Information does not include information regarding corporate entities or information that is encoded or anonymized, or publicly available information that has not been combined with non-public Personal Information.
Other Information collected via the Website that does not identify you personally includes (but is not limited to):Information such as your static or dynamic IP address (which may point to a specific identifiable computer or device and operating system), Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, number of links you click while using the Services, search terms, keywords and/or other data.
- Information about your mobile device, including universally unique ID (“UUID”), platform type and version (e.g., iOS or Android), model number, carrier and country location, operating system version, hardware and processor information (storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled, and network type (WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G).
How we Use and Share Information
Pentavere may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests;
- To provide and improve the Website;
- To contact you about changes to the Website;
- To send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like) regarding Pentavere activities;
- For any other purposes disclosed at the time the information is collected and to which you consent; and
Our websites may automatically record some general information about your visit in order for Pentavere to engage in web statistical analysis using a web analytics service. We want to make sure our sites are useful to visitors, and ensure we engage in targeted advertising responsibly, such that customers receive information that is relevant to their needs and interests. User information gathered may include the:
- Internet domain for your Internet service provider, such as “company.com” or “service.ca” and the IP address of the computer you are using to access Pentavere’s website;
- Type of browser you are using, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome;
- Type of operating system you are using such as Windows or Macintosh;
- Date and time of the visit to our site, the pages of our site that were visited, and the address of the previous website you were visiting if you linked to us from another website
- Age category, gender, and affinity interests as determined by demographic and interest reports available through Google Analytics.
Data collected for web analytics purposes may be processed in any country where the web analytics organization used by Pentavere operates servers, and thus may be subject to the governing legislation of that country.
We may also use “cookies” that identify you as a return visitor and which can help us tailor information to suit your individual preferences. A cookie is a small text file that a website can send to your browser, which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. The goal is to save you time next time you visit, provide you with a more meaningful visit, and measure website activity. Cookies in and of themselves cannot be used to reveal your identity. Many browsers, however, allow you to disable cookie collection if you wish, or inform you when a cookie is being stored on your hard drive.
How We Protect your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Formal complaints and concerns about Pentavere should be sent to: